Kids (551)

Featured Discussions

Choosing a camp? Come to Camp Riverbend's Open House Sunday January 25

Choosing a camp? Come sample Camp Riverbend's awesome summer activities this winter! Parents and children can try their hands at lots of fu…

Started by Camp RiverbendLatest Reply

New to JC and Looking for Classes/Activities/Playdate for Nanny and 10-month old

My family and I are moving to Jersey City at the end of this month from the UES.  Luckily, our nanny has agreed to come with us. However, I…

Started by Leigh CastergineLatest Reply

New Parents Searching for Loving Nanny for New Born-FT

We are looking for a loving experienced nanny for our infant daughter. Being reliable, experienced, patient and most importantly fun is ex…

Started by Terri Van DusenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Jersey City? Check out BURBS + A BBQ!

Hi mamas and daddies of Jersey City!  Check out the growing list of amazing things we've discovered since moving here from Manhattan last y…

Started by Brianna

0 on Saturday

New to JC and Looking for Classes/Activities/Playdate for Nanny and 10-month old

My family and I are moving to Jersey City at the end of this month from the UES.  Luckily, our nanny has agreed to come with us. However, I…

Started by Leigh Castergine

8 on Saturday
Reply by Brianna

Early beginning day school reviews

Hi all, Do anyone send theirs kids to early beginning day school near grove street path station. Any experience or reviews that you can sha…

Started by sofia mangalam

4 on Friday
Reply by sofia mangalam

Choosing a camp? Come to Camp Riverbend's Open House Sunday January 25

Choosing a camp? Come sample Camp Riverbend's awesome summer activities this winter! Parents and children can try their hands at lots of fu…

Started by Camp Riverbend

0 Jan 20

SALE New Toys/Toys/Stuff for SALE

Things to sell Toys Fisher Price Little People bus http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Little-People-Movers-School/dp/B000DH333G/ref=sr_1_

Started by Purva Vaibhav Musale

0 Jan 18

Are your kids at Genesis? Or Smile? Or Early Beginnings day care centers?

I really need to speak to parents with recent experience with any of these day care facilities. I'm trying to decide where to send my 15 mo…

Started by Mia (Shlomit) Gordon

0 Jan 16

New Parents Searching for Loving Nanny for New Born-FT

We are looking for a loving experienced nanny for our infant daughter. Being reliable, experienced, patient and most importantly fun is ex…

Started by Terri Van Dusen

4 Jan 16
Reply by Shelly Samaroo

Home Childcare!!!!

Started by Hollie Meyer

0 Jan 14

Fisher Price Swing, Britax Infant Car Seat, Graco Pack n Play

These items were gently used by our baby boy. They are super clean and in great condition. I'd hate to throw them away and would love to gi…

Started by Fatima Mariano

0 Jan 9

Groupon Deal: The Inner Athlete! Classes in JC and Hoboken

Awesome deal from Groupon for The Inner Athlete today! Locations in Hoboken and Jersey City! Get the kids out of the house for some awesome…

Started by Lisa hantman

0 Dec 26, 2014

RSS

New Preschool in Downtown, Jersey City

For Smiles that Last a Lifetime
Dental Associates of Hoboken
223 Washington Street - Hoboken, NJ 07030

Birthday Party Guide for Jersey City and Hoboken!

Kids Classes in Hoboken & Jersey CIity

© 2015   Created by JCFamilies.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+